Online repeat prescriptions.
We cannot accept repeat prescriptions over the telephone unless you are housebound. Prescription requests have to be in writing.
It is helpful when ordering repeat prescriptions to provide an explanation at the time of request if there are any changes i.e. ordering early due to a holiday.
Please make sure that you have ticked all the items that you want on your repeat prescription.
It takes us two working days to process your prescription from the day of your dropping your request in. We then send your prescriptions to the pharmacy of your choice, who may take at least another one working day to order your medication.
Prescription Time Tables
- Into Surgery Monday collect Thursday from pharmacy
- Into Surgery Tuesday collect Friday from pharmacy
- Into Surgery Wednesday collect Monday from pharmacy
- Into Surgery Thursday collect Tuesday from pharmacy
- Into surgery Friday collect Wednesday from pharmacy
- Into Surgery Saturday/Sunday collect Thursday from pharmacy
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.